This was a project made for De Ruiter Experience Center. We used augmented reality to overlay video content on top of posters that we made. We carefully designed markers that would fit the visual style of the posters and would work consistently as a detection anchor. In the video below you can see part of the demo we have at work. The actual product is inside the big tomato you saw on this thumbnail.

I used a screen recorder on a smartphone that supports ARCore to record this demo

I was responsible for the entire technical development of this product, as well consulting on other aspects like the technicality of the markers or how people would experience this product.

  • Language used Unity C#
  • Team size 5 (to 7 where needed)
  • Made for De Ruiter Experience Center